People will PAY for these benefits
One of the most powerful marketing lessons I’ve ever learned was this:
Nobody wants to buy a new bed. What they want is a good night’s sleep.
You may have heard about features and benefits before, but few people truly understand how to differentiate between the two — and what doing so can mean for your revenue.
Let me show you some examples of features versus benefits:
|A 3-month fitness program||You can look amazing — in just 3 months!|
|5 of my favorite 30-minute weight loss recipes||No more slaving away in the kitchen for hours|
|Storage for 1 gigabyte of MP3s||1,000 songs — all in your pocket|
- A 3-month fitness program
- 5 of my favorite 30-minute weight loss recipes
- Storage for 1 gigabyte of MP3s
- You can look amazing — in just 3 months!
- No more slaving away in the kitchen for hours
- 1,000 songs — all in your pocket
Simply put: Features bore people. Benefits excite people.
But how do you actually uncover the benefits that sell your product?
In the special report below, I’ll show you how to turn any product features into super-compelling benefits. This way, you get people to buy from you over everyone else.
We’ve used these tactics to launch 18+ successful products and consistently grow our business year after year.
Let me show how you can do the same with your products inside this special report.
You’ll also learn:
- What benefits actually drive people to buy. Hint: Not all product benefits work the same
- How to answer the “What’s in it for me?” question so your customers buy without hesitation