“My idea has already been done before! Is that ok?”
There’s so much competition in business. With THOUSANDS of options out there, it’s easy to wonder if there’s any room left for us. Why would anyone buy our product?
We spend months — or even YEARS — trying to find an original idea…only to be feel disappointed when we can’t think of one. (Next thing you know, we’ve feel like we wasted time looking for the “perfect” idea and have nothing to show for it.)
But competition isn’t always bad. For example, how is it…
- New fitness businesses pop up all the time but still make money?
- Relationship coaches are able to find customers and make a product?
- I was able to create a successful online business in the crowded personal finance space?
- Fascinating strategies you can learn from the dating and relationship product space (4:44)
- How to cut through the noise and focus on creating your product’s positioning TODAY (6:18)