When I started my blog over 10 years ago, I had nobody to show me how to make it into a business. I had to experiment with different types of blog posts, writing styles, and marketing strategies.
Through years of trial and error, I figured out what turns casual visitors into subscribers, who eventually become paying customers.
Look, you guys are lucky. So many people today are generous with sharing their advice and experiences through their blogs. Applying the right insights and lessons can save you YEARS of wasted time and effort.
But knowing who to trust and which strategies will give you the biggest wins can be a tall order.
To guide you in the right direction, I’ve invited some of my friends to share how they turned their unread blogs into industry leaders. Today these people reach a combined 125 million monthly readers.
They’ve built businesses around fitness, personal finance, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, and personal development. They’ve been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, Lifehacker, Business Insider, and many more places.
And we’ve put together a special FREE masterclass just for you. They’ll reveal:
- How a basic blog post beats the pants off an advanced one. Neil Patel, co-founder of Crazy Egg, KISSmetrics, and Hello Bar, talks about a recent revelation he had that’ll make searching for writing topics a breeze. And it’s almost guaranteed to make your blog posts go viral.
- The 2 to 4-hour rule that’ll rescue you from writing hell. Mark Manson has been featured in places like Forbes, CNN, Time Magazine, Vox, and Vice. He’ll show you his rule that eliminates endless edits and creates first drafts that any publisher would love to pick up.
- How tattoos, semicolons, and suicide led to a blogging breakthrough. John Romaniello wrote the New York Times bestseller, Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha. But his favorite piece of writing is a blog post on “tattoos, semicolons, and suicide.” He outlines the strategy he uses to create something people can’t wait to read.
- 15% more search traffic…and 1,117 social shares…in just 2 weeks. Yes, Brian Dean, the founder of Backlinko and one of the few SEO people I trust, got these results. But even more valuable than the numbers are the lessons you can use to send a flood of wallet-out buyers to your site.
- Wake up and hit refresh because you won’t believe all the emails, comments, and shares you’re getting. The world wants you to be vanilla: list posts, top 3 ways, and so on. But Steve Kamb, the creator of Nerd Fitness, took a different approach. He’ll share a controversial topic he wrote about that resulted in 100+ emails from readers thanking him. Are you sitting on a similar content goldmine?
- The “writing with the door closed” strategy to get past the blank page. Kristin Wong is a regular contributor to Lifehacker, ABC News, and Bankrate. She knows what it’s like to stare at a blinking cursor with deadlines looming around the corner. And she’s revealing her strategy to get a draft out on time, every time.
- Set yourself apart from the masses. Business Insider personal finance editor Libby Kane fights for views and readers in a hyper-competitive niche. She’ll tell you the technique to become one of the few “original voices” out there.
- The 7-part checklist that virtually guarantees readers, likes, shares, and comments. The Checklist Manifesto is a book about breaking down complexity into simple lists. And Navid Moazzez, an entrepreneurship blogger, took this idea to the bank. He’s giving away his 7-part checklist. Answer “yes” to these questions, and you’ll have a post that’s REALLY GOOD.
- Plus: They’ll each share the ONE thing they wish they’d known when starting out. You can avoid mistakes that’ll set you back years!
This is an unprecedented opportunity to get mentorship from some of the best in their respective industries. They’ve tested the lessons they’re sharing on over 125 million monthly readers, and we distilled them into a simple program.
It takes one afternoon to go through everything, but the insights can be worth thousands, even millions, of dollars for your business.
It’s 100% FREE and you won’t find this masterclass anywhere else.
All you need to do to get instant access is enter your name and email below.