More and more people are starting businesses. But I’m not talking about taking out a home equity loan to set up a brick-and-mortar shop. Or working day and night, out of a garage, in hopes of becoming the next Facebook or PayPal to cash out for millions.
I’m talking about high-profit, low-cost online businesses that you can start with nothing more than a laptop and an internet connection.
The best part is that you can work from anywhere in the world and work on your own terms. You want this to be a full-time gig? Great! Are you happy in your job and just want to make an extra $10K a year sharing your knowledge with others? That’s an option as well.
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to understand how online businesses make money. To help you, I’ve put together a free guide, How to Start a High-Profit, Low-Cost Online Business.
- The 5 ingredients to a successful business. Forget complicated business plans, raising capital, or other “old school” strategies. The internet has changed the game for people who recognize it.
- How to stop creating an uphill battle for yourself. I’ll share my experience with one of the most common online business models out there: Google Adsense. Then you can see for yourself if it’s something you want to pursue.
- The flaws of the traditional startup model. The media loves stories like this: Create software, seek venture capital, and then cash out for millions. However, it may not be the best for you.
- Why you should beware of selling physical products. I quickly found out that inventory and shipping costs can decimate profits. I’ll lay out the truth so you can determine if this business model is for you.
- What’s affiliate marketing all about? At one point, I was ING Direct’s number one affiliate in the world, making $10,000 a month. I’ll show you what it takes to pull this off.
- The 2 best models for starting a high-profit online business for pocket change. You can pick the best one for the lifestyle you’re shooting for.
Just enter your name and email below to get free instant access.