Do you want to start a business but are stuck on finding an idea? I’m going to teach you how to tap into your mine of expertise and find a highly profitable business idea.
The truth is, we all have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experiences 100% unique to us. I call these our “X-Men Abilities”.
These are the abilities that people are willing to pay for — we just need to figure what ours are and which ones of ours have the most potential.
But how do you actually do that? How do you go from “no idea” or “a million ideas” to a single very promising business idea you can get started on?
I’ve helped thousands of my students with this exact challenge. We use an exercise called idea mapping, which I want to share with you today.
I want to share a few tips from the Idea Mapping video that people often miss. These will help you maximize your chances of successfully mapping your ideas.
It’s relatively easy to sit and jot down ideas, but without diving deeper these ideas will never hold any weight. This is why you should ask yourself these four questions when idea mapping.
- What do your friends complain about that you find effortless?
- What do your friends say you’re great at?
- What do your friends say when they introduce you?
- What would you do if you had 3 hours free every week?
Also, remember one thing.
When you are coming up with business ideas, silence the inner critic that says you can’t teach something unless you are credentialed or the world’s greatest expert on the subject. All you have to be is good enough to help people achieve their goals. I’m not a CPA, but I’ve helped tens of thousands of people improve their finances and get out of debt. All because I focused on results, not credentials.
Download my 3-step Idea Mapping Checklist
The easiest way to find your “X-Men Ability” is with my Idea Mapping Checklist. It’s just 3 steps and very easy. This is the same checklist that many of my other students used to find and refine their online business ideas.
This checklist will show you:
- How to tap into your personal vault of golden nugget business ideas
- The #1 mistake people make that virtually guarantees they’ll never make a dime online (and how to avoid it)
- How to quickly assess which of your ideas have the highest profit potential, and which ones to avoid
Sign up below to receive the checklist for free — my gift to you. ↓