I still remember the day I decided to launch my first online business.
I was still at Stanford, about to graduate, and I had a choice:
- Accept a job at Google, make a very good income, make my Indian parents happy
- Join a risky start-up and work from home (because we couldn’t afford an office)
I went for option 2.
I didn’t want to just be employee number 3,452. I wanted to make an impact. That was my “reason why.”
Years later, when I first dove into teaching people how to start online businesses, I asked readers why they were interested. I got flooded with over 1,000 responses:
Whatever you want — more flexibility, more confidence, more freedom, or more income to live how you want to — I’ll show you exactly how to get there in just a minute.
But first, let’s discuss a HARD TRUTH: Wanting an online business and knowing how to get it are totally different things.
That’s why we:
- Read more blog posts promising “100 Easy Ways to Make Big Money While You Sleep”
- Wait for the perfect timing — but let’s face it, “someday” almost never comes
- Buy scammy, overpriced ebooks that promise a 100% automated business that lets you swim in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck and sip fruity drinks on your private island
- Tell ourselves we need to “figure it out”
It FEELS like we’re accomplishing something.
But 10 years from now, who wants to be the broken record that still says, “This is the year I’m finally going to ____ (move out of my parents’ basement, quit my 9-5, or start that business)”?
Not me — and not you, either.
That’s why I crafted a mini-course that shows you how to systematically go from no idea to a profitable online business.
I want to protect you from all the terrible advice (“Follow your passion!”) and scam artists (“You’ll be able to buy your own space shuttle next month!”).
And I want to prove why most of what we’ve been told about launching an online business just isn’t true.
You might be thinking:
- “I’m so overwhelmed I don’t even know where to start.”
- “I’m not a guru or expert.”
- “My girlfriend wishes I had your eyebrows.” (Join the club — ladies love them.)
- “Waaah, Ramit, I don’t even have a business idea.”
When I started, I doubted myself too — I didn’t have expertise, a business idea, or lots of free time (I was a full-time student and at Stanford).
Despite having no idea what I was doing, here’s what happened over the past 6 years.
Luckily, you’re way ahead of me because you don’t have to start from scratch.
I’m going to show you exactly how to find your profitable online business idea in just 5 days.
Here’s the deal: I built a proprietary system that’s helped thousands of people identify what they’re already great at, what the market will pay for, and EXACTLY how to start.
Then I refined, revised, and compressed it into the “Launch Your Online Business” mini-course I’ve created just for you.
You’ll get some of my best material with detailed explanations, breakdowns, case studies, professionally-shot HD videos, and much more.
And the entire mini-course is yours completely free — my gift to you for stepping up and going after what you want.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in this jumpstart course:
- How to find your profitable idea in just 5 days with the “Demand Matrix”
- Exactly how to get started — with in-depth case studies of online business owners who began with vague ideas and full-time jobs
- The ONE credential you really need to run a successful online business (it isn’t what you think — and you might already have it)
- The “Reddit Technique” that makes sure people will pay for your product BEFORE you get started
- From $4.95 to 7-Figures: Behind-the-scenes of how I turned a blog nobody read into a multi-million dollar business
All you have to do is follow along and take action.
If you’re interested, just click above to register for free.
See you inside.
P.S. I’ll show you exactly how to get MORE — more freedom, more control, and more money to spend on things you love, pay off debt, save for the future, and travel. Join now because this free course closes soon.