When it comes to pulling the levers that move the needle for your business, you have two choices.
- Take a wild guess at what’s working and keep doing it
- Measure and manage everything to remove the guesswork
Thanks to all the tools available to online business owners today, the second option is available to anybody.
Want to know how much an email subscriber is worth to your bottom line? No problem.
What about if that new social media strategy is paying off? That can be done.
Is it worth investing more time and effort into your blog posts? You can easily figure it out.
Answering these questions will put you in the driver’s seat of your business. You can double down on profitable activities. And you can fix any areas that are leaking money.
To help you get started, I’ve put together The Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing.
All those alphabet-soup acronyms you’ve heard about — like CTR, CPA, and LTV — are covered and explained in plain English. Read through the guide, and you’ll be able to hold your own at any marketing conference. And better yet, accelerator your business growth.
You’ll also discover the exact strategies to improve anything from email CTR, to overall ROI on your marketing.
Here’s what’s inside:
- How digital marketing is different than traditional corporate marketing (Covered in Part 1)
- The 5-step plan that’ll keep you out of marketing tactical hell (Covered in Part 2)
- The single best marketing method for any online business (Covered in Part 3)
- How to harness blog content to drive traffic and sales on your site around the clock (Covered in Part 4)
- Yes, social media can be useful after all (Covered in Part 5)
- The right way to do paid advertising (Covered in Part 6)
- Partnerships: How to move your business from “blog” to the big leagues. (Covered in Part 7)