Here are some of the things I thank god that I don’t have to do ever again:
- Write blog posts about the best interest rate on savings accounts
- Worry about women not loving my chest hair (they do)
- Try to logically reason with people who say they “don’t have time to start a business” — when they live on the same planet, breathing the same oxygen, living in the same 24 hours as all these other people who started a business
YES! I live a good life! I don’t have to do any of those things any more.
But there is still one phrase I have to listen to — the #1 reason people want to start a business but haven’t done it yet.
That phrase is…
“I don’t have an idea.”
OMFG. My team decided to create something so definitive, so conclusive, so comprehensive…that we put an end to this once and for all.
If you’ve ever thought about starting a business, then I want to introduce you to something new:
You can use this guide to find an idea that’s as simple as charging $20/hour for something you’re already good at. (I used to teach venture capitalists about YouTube and Myspace.)
Or you can use it to scale up a business with hundreds or thousands of customers — like IWT’s 30,000+ paying customers.
A sneak peek of what’s inside:
- The 3-step process to uncover dozens of profitable business ideas hidden right in front of you (covered in Part 1)
- 42 side business ideas — everyone from stay-at-home moms to busy 9-to-5ers can run a side hustle using one of these (covered in Part 2)
- 6 ways to make money online and how to select the best one for you (covered in Part 3)
- The 2-part technique to test a business idea so you know it’ll be profitable before you invest a ton of time and money (covered in Part 4)
- “I already got an idea. What’s next?” How to grow your business (covered in Part 5)